Worked with Steinbeck and Kem flatbed and Moviola editors as well as Adobe Premier on the following projects:
- "The Laughing Dead," Archaeopterix Productions, 1988-1989
- "Dead Reckoning," a Universal Pictures/USA Network co-production, 1989
- "The Appointment," Armand Hammer Productions, 1989
amongst other films, Los Angeles, CA (June, 1988 to December, 1991)
- For Mobius Media Films click here.
- Public service announcement for the Los Angeles Derpartment of Water and Power (Jan-Feb 1988).
- "Halcyon" (1987, 12 min, by Daniel Goldberg)
University of Southern California, featuring the great Greg Louganis in an experimental film on diving. Also did some cinematography and pruduction.
- "Young Master Bates" (1986, 7 min, by Erica Montero)
University of Texas, unavailable online. Also composed music score.
- "The Locket" (1985, 6 min, by Ernesto Clark)
University of Texas, soon available online. Also composed music score.
- "Everytime I close the Door on Reality, it comes in through the Window" (1987, 7 min, directed, edited, and scored)
A University of Southern California project, featuring Michael Theurer.
- "Mission to Mars" (unreleased)